The Bank of New Glarus® and Sugar River Bank Branches provide solutions to your financial needs. We are a relationship-focused organization where the expectation is to serve clients with the best customer care in the region. Occasionally, we have exciting career opportunities available. In addition to a great work environment, we offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and career advancement opportunities. We seek employees who are capable, honest, respectful and energetic. If you feel you have these qualities and are interested in providing services that contribute to our customers’ financial security, we’d like to hear from you.
Commercial/Ag Loan Processor
We are currently seeking a Loan Processor with an emphasis in Commercial/ Ag loans to work primarily from our Main Bank location in New Glarus.
This position is responsible for preparing complete loan documentation and system support work for new and renewed loans, including but not limited to, record data input, maintenance to various systems, monitoring accuracy of loan reports, preparation of loan documentation, filing and perfection of the Bank’s collateral.
Position Duties / Essential Job Functions:·
- Establish and process documents for new loans and renewals
- Work with Lending Officers to ensure that the completed loan documents are detailed and accurate
- Compare and balance mortgage insurance reports
- Prepare and send loan deferments and denials
- Work with the Bank’s HMDA and/or Compliance Officer for providing accurate information for the quarterly tracking report and annual required HMDA submission to the government
- Attend regular meetings and training sessions with Loan Operations team
- Provide additional back-up support to Loan Operations team as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant 4-year college degree (or 2-year degree from technical college with work experience) is preferred, but willing to offer appropriate training
- Ability to exhibit practical problem-solving skills and think “outside the box”
- Strong knowledge of business technologies and common business software, such as Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook) and Windows operating system
- Ability to pick up on new systems and procedures quickly
- Ability to prioritize workloads, to meet set deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates should send their resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, 401K and Employee-Sponsored Profit Sharing, and a Bonus Plan.
The Bank of New Glarus® and Sugar River Bank Branches is An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Career inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
All employment offers are contingent upon a successful background screening process.