Online Banking through The Bank and New Glarus® and Sugar River Bank Branches offers many of the conveniences of the branch from the comfort of your home.
Free Online Banking and Bill Pay features:
- Utilizes highest levels of security
- Make transfers between your accounts up to 6:00 pm
- Make loan payments
- Obtain available and current balances with transaction history
- Initiate stop payments
- Pay all of your bills online
- Available 24/7
Online Banking has a new look!
Learn how to configure your widgets.
We've upgraded your Bill Pay.
Managing your finances is now easier than ever with your new home page dashboard.
Do more with fewer clicks from your dashboard:
- PAY in just one click. Find the person or company, enter the payment amount and date, and click “Pay.”
- ADD a new payee faster than ever. Click the “Add a payee” button to add a person or company.
- MAKE recurring payments and save time each month. Simply select “Make it recurring” next to your payee.
- SEE payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills. Click on the “eBill” icon next to your payee.
Log in to your account and click the “Bill Pay” link to start enjoying all the benefits of your newly upgraded Bill Pay.
Bank to Bank Transfers Now Available!
Transfer funds to and from your Online Banking Account to other financial institutions with our new Bank to Bank feature for Online Banking! This is an easy, fast, and convenient way to move your money! Set up recurring payments by logging onto your Online Banking and selecting Bank to Bank Transfers.
Banking on the go?
Download our BNG Mobile Banking App today to use all of the great features of our online banking tool while you're on the move.
- Account Access
- Funds Transfer
- Snap Pay (Person to Person Payments)
- Mobile Deposit
- Bill Pay
- BNG Ca$h Track: Personal Financial Management Tool
NEW! Automated Debit Card Fraud Alert System!
Fraud is an ever-growing issue, nationwide, which is why it's so important to us to be able to resolve fraud issues in a timely manner. In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we've improved our alert system for potential fraud.
How it Works
Email - When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud."
Text Alert - One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert, which also has the "fraud" or "no fraud" option.
Automated Phone Call - If there is no response received, you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. The call will also give the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
REMEMBER - Our messages will NEVER ask for your PIN, acccount, or card number.
The phone number for this fraud prevention service is (800) 417-4592.
If the fraud center has determined that there may be a fraudulent transaction on your card, they will block your card.