Online Banking through The Bank and New Glarus® and Sugar River Bank Branches offers many of the conveniences of the branch from the comfort of your home.
Free Online Banking and Bill Pay features:
- Utilizes highest levels of security
- Make transfers between your accounts up to 6:00 pm
- Make loan payments
- Obtain available and current balances with transaction history
- Initiate stop payments
- Pay all of your bills online
- Available 24/7
Troubleshooting Tips for Login Issues*
For security purposes, Online Banking requires your computer to have a minimum of Internet Explorer 6.0. To find out which version of Internet Explorer you have, open your browser, click on Help> About Internet Explorer.
- Upgrade Internet Explorer.
- This can be done by going to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/default.mspx
- Install current patches for Internet Explorer.
- This can be verified from Tools>Windows Update.
- Enable Cookies.
- This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Settings, make sure that “Never” is NOT checked.
- Enable Java Script
- This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level > Active Scripting, make sure that "Enable" IS selected.
- Clear Cache.
- Close all browsers, open one new browser and then go to Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Delete Cookies & Delete Files.
- Close browser and open a new window before trying to log in again.
- Ensure that privacy settings are not too high.
- This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Privacy Tab
- The recommended setting is “Medium”.
- Add Netteller to list of trusted sites for firewall.
- This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Click on the Trusted Sites Icon > Sites.
- Make netteller.com a trusted site on the browser.
- If you are using a separate firewall, be sure netteller.com is added as a trusted site.
- If using a pop-up blocker, add netteller.com to the trusted sites.
- Procedures will vary depending on the pop-up blocker being used.
- Ensure that the date and time are correct on your computer.
- Look at the time in the bottom right hand corner of your screen (If using a Windows PC). If that is not correct, right click on it, click on Adjust Date/Time.
- If it is still not letting you log in and you have the link saved in your Favorites folder, delete the saved link.
- Clear Cache (see #4). Go to www.thebankofnewglarus.bank and click on log in.
*The Bank of New Glarus® and Sugar River Bank Branches is offering these tips as a courtesy to our customers. We will not be held liable for any damage incurred as a result of using any or all of these instructions. If you are not comfortable with these instructions, please contact a computer specialist or the place where you purchased your computer.
If you continue to experience problems, please contact your personal banker.